If you are an artist, crafter, creative, or maker with a flair for the dark, spooky, witchy, creepy, weird, or macabre, we’d love to have you join us!
What we are looking for:
- Spooky/Kooky Vintage or Antique Items
- Novelty Prayer Candles
- Horror, Dark & Macabre Wall Art & Prints
- Dark-themed Accessories, Patches
- Horror & Witchy Stickers and Pins
- Dark-themed Sculpture & Plush
- Horror & Spooky Comics and Zines
- Spooky, Witchy, and Goth-Centric Jewelry
We are looking to increase the presence of artists focused in classic and modern horror, gore, occult, witchcraft, and the macabre.
We are not currently accepting: personal care, cosmetics, ritual candles, resin geodes, furniture, pour paintings, items with unsealed glitter, taxidermy, items from MLMs, masks/gaiters, or items are not explicitly horror, macabre, witchy, or spooky.
Next Application Review: October 13, 2021
What We Offer:
- In-person and online sales of your products in Tacoma’s Antique Row
- Coaching for pricing your products for retail, upon request
- Promotion of your products on our social media channels, including sponsored posts for Vendor of the Month
- Product photography for our website, social media outlets, and for your personal use
- Representation of your products at relevant conventions and/or dark markets
- And probably some Dad jokes.
How it works:
1. Complete the Full Moon Flea Market Vendor Application (https://forms.gle/qXYnzFf4969Go5rn8)
2. Your items will be reviewed by our team to ensure it’s a good fit for the shop
3. Bring your items to the shop in Tacoma (pick-ups may be arranged with extenuating circumstances). Items must be sale ready, including protective sleeves for prints.
4. We will photograph, barcode, and stock your items in our shop space
5. Once per month, we will send a statement of sales and payment (minus the commission for the sale)
How to Apply:
1. Prepare for your application with 3-5 pictures that best represent your work
2. Complete our Vendor Application. Please be thorough with your contact information and product descriptions!
3. Relax and have some tea.
Please note, if we do not get back to you, we do have your application on file and can only accept a few new artists per month. Even if we cannot accept your work in the round that you apply, we will keep your information and get in contact as space allows.
We appreciate your interest and can’t wait to see your work!