If you are an artist, crafter, creative, or maker with a flair for the dark, spooky, witchy, creepy, weird, or macabre, we’d love to have you join us!
Not local to the PNW? No worries! While we primarily focus on art created in the Pacific Northwest, we've recently expanded and we're now accepting artists from outside our region.
What we are looking for:
- Spooky/Kooky Vintage or Antique Items
- Horror, Dark & Macabre Wall Art & Prints
- Dark-themed Accessories, Patches
- Dark-themed Sculpture & Plush
- Horror & Spooky Comics and Zines
- Pop Surrealism & Lowbrow Art
- LGBTQIAA Artwork
We are currently full in the following categories, but will maintain a waitlist of:
- Resin Art
- Polymer Clay Art
- Knit & Crochet Items
- Smoke Wands & Incense
- Vintage Clothing
Please note that we do not accept items that overlap with existing products in the store (such as teacup and alternative container candles, stone pendants, many molded resin products, etc.)
We do not accept:
- Wet Specimens
- Mounted Taxidermy
- Items from MLMs
- (un)Licensed Items
- Companies representing other artists' work
- Mass-produced items that are not submitted by the original artist
- Art generated in any percentage by AI
Next Application Review: Currently full with waitlist.
What We Offer:
- In-person and online consignment sales of your products in Tacoma’s Antique Row
- Coaching for pricing your products for retail, upon request
- Promotion of your products on our social media channels
- Product photography for our website, social media outlets, and for your personal use
- Representation of your products at relevant conventions
- And probably some Dad jokes.
Please note: It may take some time for items to be available on our website as we are in the process of re-photographing all items for a website refresh.
How it works:
1. Complete the Full Moon Flea Market Vendor Application (https://forms.gle/qXYnzFf4969Go5rn8)
2. Your items will be reviewed by our team to ensure it’s a good fit for the shop
3. Bring your items to the shop in Tacoma (pick-ups may be arranged with extenuating circumstances). Items must be sale ready, including protective sleeves for prints.
4. We will photograph, barcode, and stock your items in our shop space (see above note about delay)
5. Once per month, we will send a statement of sales and payment (minus taxes and sales commission)
How to Apply:
1. Prepare for your application with 3-5 pictures that best represent your work
2. Complete our Vendor Application. Please be thorough with your contact information and product descriptions!
3. Relax and have some tea.
Please note, if we do not get back to you, we do have your application on file and can only accept a few new artists per month. So bear in mind the following:
- An application is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- You only need to apply once unless there has been a significant change to your art style. Even if we cannot accept your work in the round that you apply, we will keep your information and get in contact as space allows.
- Please do not email about the status of your application. If you do not receive an acceptance letter, you have been added to our waitlist for future rounds.
- We do not accept in-person meetings to show artwork unless invited via application acceptance.
We appreciate your interest and can’t wait to see your work!